Friday, December 12, 2008

Unforgivable


Unforgivable - Patrick Kelly

People tell me just to let it go
But they don’t have what I’ve got for you
They can say these things ‘cause they don’t know
What it is that I’m going through
I’ve searched all my life for someone like you
I’m well past the point of all control
This is something I’ve got to do

Because these feelings inside are the kind I can’t shake
And we have our whole lives but I just can’t wait

Bring the comfort back into my soul
I feel you warm me but still I feel so cold
And I’ve searched all my life for someone like you
The other part of what completes my whole

All those nights I’ve spent alone
I don’t know how I’ve gotten through
I feel a sickness deep down in my bones
I don’t know what else I can lose...without you...


I can’t get over it, the feeling’s too strong
But the pain feels so good, I just can’t move on
And it’s unforgivable, inexcusable, to be so beautiful
I can’t hold back these feelings I’ve kept for too long

So bring the comfort back into my soul
I feel you warm me but still I feel so cold…

1 comment:

singleton. said...

i knew it...you the type of nigga to have feelings and shit.

nigga like me? only thing i feel is a broads ass...hot or cold, i can tell you the temperature. but my heart don't pump no kool-aid.